Monday, August 29, 2005

Blasts from the past

I been cheating.
I started blgging in 2002. December 2002 actually. and have deleted this blog twice since. changed blogger name at least 4 times and changed templates a whole 6 times, that is not mentioning the minute tinkerings I carry out on a regular basis.
'Neways. Yesterday I was going through my 'soft' clutter and came across a CD that housed Version 1 of the blog. So I thought it might be a good idea if i gleaned and put up some old, antiquated entries...it makes for such a good study of my blogging and thinking patterns that when paranoia sinks in, I delete blogs. Not this time, figured out an other way. perhaps.
'Tis a shame I could not figure out a way to the interesting comments i had gathered at the time too.
and Blog Day tag was a previous post. Perhaps I should change back blogger display settings.

3 comments:

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

کیا کہنا چاہتی ہیں آپ ؟

Anonymous said...

Isn't it obvious, Sir?

"Seeing is NOT believing"
;)

Anonymous said...

I would love to see your 'soft' clutter up here ...

blogger templates | Make Money Online