Saturday, August 06, 2005

Madrassa expulsions 'to go ahead'

So Mushy said:

...he took the decision because he did not want the madrassas "misused for extremism".

But it is all right to resort to extreme and myopic measures to curb extremism. Now that is 'enlightening'. Why do such news crop up before me just when I am packing up for the weekend? Is he and his stooge company in existence for teh sole purpose of making my blood boil? I t hink not, not. so that would be a yes. This being my place, i can say all i want and as i want:
I HATE MUSHARRAF!!! AND EVERYTHING HE BROUGHT WITH HIM THE NIGHT OF OCTOBER 12, 1999. IMPOSTOR! UNIFORMED RASCAL!
urghh!

1 comments:

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

Please don't waste your energy on stupid general, it is much needed by your family and friends.

I was asked some questions by Mr Danial about Terrorism and it's link with Madrassahs. Insha Allah, I will high light some facts. Please keep visiting my Blog

blogger templates | Make Money Online