Friday, April 18, 2008

The Tyke Taketh Over

So this happens when a little bundle takes over your life. The Tyke arrived on 12th Rabi ul Awwal, also 20th March 2008. Ma was here two days before The Arrival, so I had help, all the same I find Mommyhood overwhelming. I panicked into day three into Mommyhood, had loads of other issues that had to be battled and over come. The Tyke would be a month old day after tomorrow and I blog about hime today..it's not as if I was waiting on SZI, that's Tyke, all the time 24/7 for a month. I've left him with his Nano and Dado twice now and run errands with Z. We've been out and about, even doing grocery when he was barely a week old!
So we now have a baby boy to put all those lovely clothes on, cuddle, clean, bathe, love and generally have our lives taken over by him.
I just don't know what to write when it comes to him, my Tyke Tikolo...my life has changed entirely and I don't mind it one bit...in fact, I'm lovin' it!
On another note, I've been blogging since ages now, December 2002, to be exact...long journey and what paltry content to show for it!

5 comments:

Saadat said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Give your Tyke Tikolo a little koochi-koo from me!

Anonymous said...

Mabrook!!!!
Hope Tyke,proud parents & all concerned are doing great!
P.S. How are you coping with the sleep patterns...?

Anonymous said...

THanks, and we need your prayers. I announced the Tyke's arrival a month later, kind of shows I've gotten used to some semblance of a routine.
Sleep? that's now an hour and half of shut eye. surprisingly i manage to survive on just that. amazing how Allah makes everything work out.

Unknown said...

Jobs.

Caroline said...

hi thanks for the information

baby swing with ac adaptor

blogger templates | Make Money Online